The Children’s Cabinet will be accepting resumes for the following positions until close on Friday October 21, 2016. Please indicate the job you are applying for in the subject line. All job descriptions are attached (click link in job title).
Please send resumes via email to HR@childrenscabinet.org.
The resumes will be reviewed the week of October 24th. All applicants will receive a response by November 1st (candidates selected for interviews will be contacted by phone, all other responses will be through email). It is the policy of The Children’s Cabinet not to discuss the rate of pay until someone is in the interview process.
RENO JOB ANNOUNCEMENTS:
- ECSN Teacher – ECSN teachers provide temporary care in child care centers and licensed family child care homes.
- Community Health Worker – Community Health Workers (CHWs) connect underserved Nevadans to the health care system through enrollment services and supports to move the individual toward better health. CHWs will perform community outreach at events such as health fairs, clinics, before and after school programs, and early childhood education centers.
- Case Manager – The FYI Case Manager is responsible for providing information and referrals, case management, outreach and direct services to youth and families referred to the Children’s Cabinet.
- QRIS Coach – Resumes for this position will be accepted through Friday November 4, 2016. The QRIS Coach will provide onsite Quality Rating and Improvement System (QRIS) coaching and training to programs operating in school districts and/or licensed child care locations in an effort to build capacity to provide quality early learning programs.
LAS VEGAS JOB ANNOUNCEMENTS:
- Pre-K Case Manager – The Pre-K Wraparound Services Case Manager is responsible for providing information and referrals, case management, outreach and direct services to families participating in state-funded Pre-Kindergarten programs.
- TSP Case Manager – The Case Manager for TSP provides the clients who have been placed in detention or a juvenile facility and their parents’ information and referrals, case management, outreach and direct services.
We encourage you to pass your mouse over the video and choose to share this with friends and family!