The Children’s Cabinet Subsidy Program is a financial assistance program for eligible parents who are working, going to school, in job training or seeking employment. Providers must be registered with the Subsidy Program to receive reimbursement. Ongoing support is available to help providers be successful on the Subsidy Program.
- Subsidy Registration Documents
- Provider Subsidy Support Documents & Resources
- Co-payment and Overage Calculator-Use for attendance on of after 12.1.2019
- Co-payment and Overage Calculator-Use for attendance prior to 12.1.2019
- How to Be Successful on the Subsidy Program Guide – English
- How to Be Successful on the Subsidy Program Guide – Spanish
- Subsidy Timesheet
- Subsidy Timesheet – Spanish
- Sample Timesheet
- Sample Timesheet-Spanish
- Provider Rate Update Form
Family, Friend & Neighbor (FFN) Registration
FFN providers need to make an appointment with a CCR&R Specialist to register for the Subsidy Program. FFN providers must attend this registration appointment with the parent to ensure both parent and provider understand the subsidy program requirements when using a FFN provider. FFN providers are required to follow all applicable city, county, and state laws that govern business license requirements, including those stating the maximum number of children one can care for without a child care license.