Join us on May 20 for this free webinar about brain building.
Only 15 minutes, this is a perfect opportunity to learn how you can play a role in supporting the brain development of children in your community during a small portion of your lunch!
Research shows there is no better time to create a strong foundation for lifelong learning than the first five years of life. It’s during this period that the brain develops most rapidly. And the things that matter most for healthy brain development, like talking and playing, don’t require more time, money, or stuff.
Vroom believes all parents want what’s best for their children. With scientists, researchers, and parents, Vroom takes the science out of the lab and put it in the hands of caregivers. Vroom provides science-based tips and tools to inspire families to turn shared, everyday moments into Brain Building Moments®. The Children’s Cabinet is honored to be the program coordinator for Vroom in Nevada and we love being able to share all the information with this community.
So, what will you learn in the Vroom Brain Development Webinar?
- 90% of the brain is developed before a child enters kindergarten.
- It is easy to think parents play a role in brain development, but businesses also play a promising role in lifting the importance of early brain development in children.
- Vroom makes it easy and the partnership with The Children’s Cabinet makes these resources free and available throughout the state of Nevada.
- Vroom is a science-based, worldwide movement to create resilient kids and families using simple, no-cost activities. These can be done at home, on-the-go, or anywhere!
- Vroom materials are free and available! Join the webinar to learn what those are and how to access them.
You will learn all these key elements during the webinar as well as how you can be a brain builder!
Meet Your Webinar Instructor
I’m Sara Schrichte and my job is to spread the word about Vroom®. Vroom is a set of free tools for parents and caregivers who want to help prepare children for school, friends and life. You already have what it takes to make shared moments with your child even more impactful!