- This event has passed.
Acknowledging Compassion Fatigue and Building Compassion Resiliency
August 16, 2022 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pmFree
Please be aware that you will be asked to adhere to all current social distancing guidelines and COVID-19 safety protocols
Instructor: Rhonda Lawrence, MA, MFT
Nevada Registry Approved Hours: 1.5
Core Knowledge Area: Positive Interactions and Guidance
This is a heart-felt, multi-media, interactive presentation that seeks to provide some solace from all that we are currently experiencing.
- “Why do I feel so tired/sad/mistrustful/worried/frustrated”?
- “Compassion Fatigue” what is it and how it impacts one’s mind/body/soul/relationships.
- Description and discussion of “Chronic Stress” and some ways to break the “Stress Cycle”
- Description of ways to honor ourselves and others as we continue to move through uncertain times – Compassion Resiliency.
- The beauty of “AND” – how to experience moments of joy amidst all that we are living through.